Saturday 12 March 2011

Duck egg blue bowls


Duck egg blue bowls, originally uploaded by rufusandco.
Don't you love the colour?
This beautiful bowl is the work of David Edmonds in his Sydney studio.
His inspiration comes from a love of food, and his colours are designed to compliment and enhance the pleasure of food - soft and delicious. The ceramic surface really has a magical silkiness to touch, I fell in love with it the moment I had it in my hand.
When not being used for salad or fruit, I love the way it serves as a sculpture on my table.
Stockist for the bowl: DuckEggBlue in Darling St, Balmain, Sydney.

PS
Sorry for any blog double posting from me. China in its wisdom has now blocked not only blogs but also the VPN I was using to be able to post. I am trying to find ways round it.

It's a reminder to me to never take things for granted. What worked yesterday won't necessarily work today.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Not good news if they are blocking you, no how much you rely on it. Only 3 or so months to put up with it! xx

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

You may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...